HR ManagerLewes, DE USA
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the VP, Human Resources, ensure compliance with employment laws and fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Work proactively with members of management team to address employee relations and HR issues and recommend solutions.
- Ensure vacant positions are filled with the best qualified candidates using the most effective recruiting methods available.
- Assist with creating and on-going maintenance of policies, procedures and initiatives that support SPI’s goals, objectives and culture.
- Complete other projects assigned, related to improvement/upgrade of HR practices and procedures.
- Manage and oversee HR Administrative Assistant
- Lead new employee on-boarding process.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Must be a self-starter with ability to organize and prioritize work
- Must be a team player – ability to get along with all levels, internally and externally, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, etc.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization