Network AdministratorWilmington, DE USA
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage segregated network at SPI on-site facilities.
- Maintain appropriate information security standards associated with industrial control requirements.
- Ensure firewall rules between networks are properly set to support both business requirements and security protocols.
- Manage corresponding software and hardware that hosts our PLC servers and virtual lab PC’s.
- Ensure data stored within our segregated network is appropriately backed-up and stored off-site.
- Maintain network documentation associated with on-site networks.
- Manage VOIP phone system used in the US.
- Maintain local server room ensuring adequate power, cooling, fire prevention and monitoring is in place, functional and tested regularly.
- Support local site on all physical IT requirements not supported by the SSC such as: structured cabling, time clocks, whiteboards, printers/handhelds, scanner/phones/CCTV…
- Support IT helpdesk process and complete any assigned tickets.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in network management
- Understanding of current technology and compliance requirements
- Experience working with global networks
- Strong communication skill
- Ability work independently