Reporting to the Global Planning Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop valid production plans per month and work with site schedulers to facilitate their execution.
- Create capacity plans by site and seek to reconcile occupancy concerns through level loading.
- Create and maintain the resale supply plan providing forecasted requirements to purchasing as needed.
- Present unreconciled supply plans with options for review to the monthly supply planning meetings.
- Work with the production sites to validate the raw material plan.
- Work with global customer service on continuous improvement of demand planning process.
- Publish demand plan as an output of monthly demand planning meetings.
- Review stock policies based upon criteria agreed upon with Supply Chain Management, Product Management and Site Operations.
- No direct supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or experience
- An operations management, supply chain or industrial engineering degree with 1-3 years of supply chain experience. An APICS CPIM or CSCP certification and Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Incumbent should possess: excellent organization skills, tenacity, strong communication skillset, ability to problem solve, and a high energy level.
- Proficient with ERP Systems, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Pivot Tables
- Experience with the Adage ERP system beneficial.
- Analytical skills are required.
The position will be located at the SPI Pharma corporate headquarters in Wilmington, DE.
Travel required: minimal (locally)